Compact 3½ Digit LCD Voltmeter - DPM 3AS-BL
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
The DPM 3AS-BL is an ultra-miniature 3½ digit LCD voltmeter with 11mm (0.43") digit height and LED back-lighting. It features a negative rail generator which enables the meter to measure a signal referenced to its own power supply GND. The meter plugs directly into a SIL socket or can be snapped into a panel. Connection to the meter is via two rows of pins. The DPM 3AS-BL is intended to replace the DPM 3, DPM 3S, DPM 3-BL and DPM 3S-BL in many applications, usually requiring only minor circuit modifications.
• 11mm (0.43") Digit Height
• 3 to7.5V or 6 to15V Operation
• 200mV Full Scale Reading
• LED Back-lighting
• Auto-zero & Auto-polarity
• Accuracy (overall error): 0.1 % (±1 count)
• Linearity: ±1count
• Sample rate: 2.5 samples/sec
• Operating temperature range: 0 to 50 °C
• Temperature stability: 250 ppm/°C
• Supply voltage (V+ to GND configuration): 3 to 7.5 V d.c.
• Supply voltage (V+ to V-): 6 to 15 V d.c.
• Supply current (V+ to GND configuration):350 uA
• Supply current (V+ to V-): 175 uA
• Input leakage current: 1-10 pA
• Backlight supply voltage: 4.75 to 5.0V d.c.
• Backlight supply current @ 5V d.c.: 40 to 60 mA