LAQUAtwin Pocket Nitrate Ion Meter - NO3-11
1 in stock! Order now.
The only pocket meter that directly measures nitrate ion and nirate-nitrogen concentrations in 0.3ml sample (or 0.05ml sample with sampling sheet B). Unique sensor allows measurement of viscous liquids, solids, and even powder samples. No need for a beaker to calibrate your meter or measure a sample. Just place few drops of the standard or sample onto the flat sensor. This procedure saves you time and prevents wasting your precious sample.
- Minimum sample volume: 0.3ml (0.05ml with sampling sheet B)
- Up to 2 calibration points
- Auto standard recognition
- Changeable high and low calibration values
- Multiplication compensation: 0.01 to 9.90
- Temperature and mV display
- Temperature calibration: 5 to 40.0 ºC
- Auto hold / auto stable measurement
- Auto power off: 30 mins.
- Low battery indicator
- IP67 Rating dust & waterproof
- Replaceable sensor
- 400 Hours battery life: continuous use without backlight
- Material: ABS epoxy
- Display: custom (monochrome) digital LCD with backlight
- Operating conditions: 5 to 40 ºC, 85% or less relative humidity
- Warranty: 2 years - meter, 6 months - sensor
- Packed in handy carrying case