LAQUAtwin Pocket Potassium Tester - K-11
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
The only pocket meter that directly measures potassium ion concentration in 0.3ml sample (or 0.05ml sample with sampling sheet B). Unique sensor allows measurement of viscous liquids, solids, and even powder samples. No need for a beaker to calibrate your meter or measure a sample. Just place few drops of the standard or sample onto the flat sensor. This procedure saves you time and prevents wasting your precious sample.
- Minimum sample volume: 0.3ml (0.05ml with sampling sheet B)
- Up to 2 calibration points
- Auto standard recognition: 150 & 2000ppm potassium (default)
- Changeable high and low calibration values
- Multiplication compensation: 0.01 to 9.90
- Temperature and mV display
- Temperature calibration: 5 to 40.0 ºC
- Auto hold / auto stable measurement
- Auto power off: 30 mins.
- Low battery indicator
- IP67 Rating dust & waterproof
- Replaceable sensor
- 400 Hours battery life: continuous use without backlight
- Material: ABS epoxy
- Display: custom (monochrome) digital LCD with backlight
- Operating conditions: 5 to 40 ºC, 85% or less relative humidity
- Warranty: 2 years - meter, 6 months - sensor
- Packed in handy carrying case
- Supplied with 150 & 2000ppm potassium standards, 5 x sampling sheets B, 2 x CR2032 batteries, dropper, instruction and quick manuals