Compact Sodium Ion Meter - B-722
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
The Compact Sodium Ion meter measures sodium ions using an ion selective membrane. The flat sensor technology allows accurate measurements for as little as 0.3 ml from the sample.
• Autocalibration function recognizes standards and is user-selectable for either one- or two-point calibrations.
• Auto range change
• Temperature compensation
• IP67 waterproof
• Auto hold
• Automatic power off （30 minutes）
• Measurement Principle: Ion electrode method
• Minimum sample volume: 0.30 mL
• Measurement range: 23 to 2300 ppm(mg/L) (10-3 to 10-1 mol/L)
• Display range: 0 to 9900ppm(mg/L)
• Range and Resolution: 0 to 1.0ppm : 0.1ppm/0 to 99ppm : 1ppm/100 to 990ppm : 10ppm/1000 to 9900ppm : 100ppm
• Calibration: Up to two-point
• Accuracy: ±10% of Reading value
• Display: Custom (monochrome) digital LCD
• Operating temperature/humidity: 5 to 40˚C, 85% or less in relative humidity (no condensation)
• main material: ABS epoxy
• Power: CR2032 batteries (x2)
• Battery life: Approx. 400 hours in continuous use
Package includes plastic carry-case, 14 ml buffer/standard solutions, 2 x CR2032 batteries, dropper, 5 sampling sheets