Kestrel 5200 Professional Environmental Meter with Link Bluetooth - Green
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
These additional functions make the Kestrel 5200 Pocket Racing Meter appropriate for the construction industry, agriculture and HVAC monitoring systems.
This model includes Link Bluetooth technology that connects your Kestrel 5200 to your PC or Smartphone.
The Kestrel 5200 measures:
• Evaporation Rate
• Delta T
• Air density
• Relative air density (RAD)
• Pressure trend
• Barometric pressure
• Wet bulb temperature
• Relative humidity in %
• Heat stress index
• Density altitude
• Wind chill
• Air, water, and snow temperature °F or °C
• Current, average, and maximum air velocity
• Easy- to-read back-lit display
• Data Logger (automatic and manual)
• Customizable data storage - 2900 data points
• Minimum, Maximum and Average values
• Multi-Function 3-line display
• Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
• Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
• Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
• Graph and recall trends
• User-replaceable impeller
• Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
• Data charting
• Upload to a computer (with optional interface) Mac or PC
• Works with Android and iPhone Apps!
• Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
• Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.