Kestrel 5400 Heat Stress Tracker with Link Bluetooth, Compass and Vane Mount
1 in stock! Order now.
The Kestrel 5400 heat stress tracker offers additional monitoring functions compared to other meters in the Kestrel 5000 series that includes wet bulb global temperature, thermal work limit (TWL) and on-screen heat alarm settings set by the user to designate safe and dangerous heat levels.
These additional functions make the Kestrel 5400 heat stress tracker appropriate for monitoring heat stroke during training sessions in the army or in athletics and in monitoring guidelines set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration for safety in the work place.
This model includes Link Bluetooth technology that connects your Kestrel 5400 to your PC or Smartphone.
The Kestrel 5400 measures:
• Wet Bulb Globe Temperature ("WBGT")
• Thermal Work Limit ("TWL")
• Globe Temperature
• Naturally Aspirated Wet Bulb Temperature
• Wind Speed (Current, Average, & Maximum)
• Pressure trend
• Barometric pressure
• Relative humidity in %
• Heat stress index
• Wet bulb temperature
• Density altitude
• Wind chill
• Air, water, and snow temperature °F or °C
• Waterproof and floats
• Time and date
• Easy- to-read back-lit display
• Data Logger (automatic and manual)
• Customizable data storage - 2900 data points
• Humidity sensor can be calibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
• Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
• Graph and recall trends
• User-replaceable impeller
• Data charting
• Upload to a computer (with optional interface)
• Meets MIL-STD-810F 516.5 Procedure IV Transit Shock test - 20 drops from 5 ft. IP-67 sealed to exclude dust and water at 3 ft. submersion
• Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)