Extech EN300 Hygro-Thermo-Anemometer-Light-Sound Meter
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The EN300 Measures Humidity, Temperature, Air Velocity, Light and Sound. Rugged 5-in-1 environmental meter with tripod mount and RS-232 PC interface.
Large dual LCD simultaneous display of Temperature and Air Velocity or Relative Humidity. Characters on display reverse direction depending on Hygro-Thermo-Anemometer or Light-Sound Mode.
Data Hold, Min/Max, Auto power off, Low Battery/Overrange indication. Built-in low friction vane wheel improves accuracy of air velocity in ft/min, MPH, m/s, km/h, and Knots. Built-in precision thin-film capacitance humidity sensor for fast response. Built in thermistor for ambient temperature measurements.
Type K input measures temperature to 2372° (1300°C). Utilizes precision photo diode and correction filter for Cosine and color corrected light measurements. Sound Level measurement meets IEC 61672 class 2 using A frequency weighting and fast response time. Complete with Type K thermocouple probe, pouch case, and six 1.5V AAA batteries.
- ft/min (res.): 80 to 5910 (1), ±3% FS
- m/s (res.): 0.4 to 30 (0.1), ±3% FS
- km/h (res.): 1.4 to 108.0 (0.1), ±3% FS
- MPH (res.): 0.9 to 67.0 (0.1), ±3% FS
- knots (res.): 0.8 to 58.3 (0.1), ±3% FS
- Temperature: 32 to 122˚F/ 0 to 50˚C (0.1˚), ±2.5˚F, ±1.2˚C
- Relative Humidity (res.): 10 to 95% (0.1%), ±4%RH
- Light Level: 0 to 1860 (0.1Fc)/ 0 to 20,000 (1Lux), ±5% of reading
- Sound Level (res.): A weighting, 35 to 130dB (0.1dB) ±1.4dB
- Power: 6 x AAA batteries (1.5V)