Kestrel 5200 Professional Environment Meter - 0852HVG
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Measures altitude, pressure trend, barometric pressure, wet bulb temperature, relative humidity in %, temperature, heat stress index, dewpoint, and density altitude
- Distinct monitoring functions for evaporation rate, air Flow, Delta T, relative air Density and air density
- Waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats
- Time and date stamping for measurements
- Easy- to-read backlit display
- Data Logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage with 10,000 data points
- Minimum, Maximum and Average values
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Graph and recall trends
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
- Data charting
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface) Mac or PC
- Works with Android and iPhone Apps!
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.