Kestrel 5400 Cattle Heat Stress Tracker with LiNK and Vane Mount - 0854AGLVCHVG
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The Kestrel 5400 Cattle Heat Stress Tracker offers micro-climate measurement and monitoring at the pen or yard location. Contains a built-in Globe Temperature sensor and complete cattle-specific calculations. Measure THI and HLI and track AHLU based on easy-to-input herd and pen parameters. Perform spot checks or mount in place with the included vane mount accessory to track AHLU for months. LiNK capability allows remote access to current and logged data from your iOS or Android mobile device. Mount a mobile data equipped tablet nearby to send mobile alerts even when you’re not on-site. Designed by Kestrel with input from some of the world’s most respected experts in cattle heat stress, the Kestrel 5400 Cattle Heat Stress Tracker is designed to help you MEASURE and MANAGE your herd’s heat stress, ensuring you MAXIMIZE your bottom line.
- Heat Load Index (HLI), Temperature-Humidity Index (THI), Accumulated Heat Load Units (AHLU), Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT), heat index, Delta T, temperature, humidity and much more. 21 measurements in all!
- Complete weather station capabilities with a comprehensive suite of weather measurements including wind speed, direction, pressure trend, temperature and humidity.
- Durable, portable, and easy to use data logger with customizable category settings, graphing and measurement statistics.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for use in low-light conditions.
- LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth LE® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), dust and waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
- Included Kestrel Vane Mount easily attaches to fencing.
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
- 5-year warranty.