Large LCD Thermocouple Meter with LED Backlighting - DTM 995B
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The DTM 995B is compatible with K, J and T type thermocouples. It can measure between -200 and +1300°C (-328 to +1999°F) when using an appropriate thermocouple.
The current value and the maximum and minimum values since power-on are recorded, which can be recalled and displayed by using an
external push button connected to the meter. Calibration can be performed easily using two potentiometers located on the rear of the meter.
Cold-junction compensation is used to maintain accuracy when the meter is exposed to changes in temperature.
The meter is housed in a robust carrier, which can be bolted in place or panel mounted using the low profile bezel, window and clips provided. Backlighting is included for use in poor lighting conditions.
• Measures temperature from a K, J or T-type thermocouple
• -200 to +1300ºC (-328 to +1999ºF) measurement range
• Displays current, highest and lowest readings
• 19 mm (0.75”) digit height
• Screw terminal connections
• Accuracy (excluding probe): 1 (2)°C (°F)
• Thermocouple measurement range (K-type): -200(-328) to +1300(+1999)°C (°F)
• Thermocouple measurement range (J-type): -130 (-202) to +900 (+1652)°C (°F)
• Thermocouple measurement range (T-type): -200 (-328) to +350 (+662) °C (°F)
• Supply voltage (normal operation): 7.5 to 30V d.c.
• Supply voltage (5V mode): 4.75 to 5.25 V d.c.
• Back-light voltage: 4.75 to 5.25 V d.c.
• Supply current: 6 (at 30V) to 13 (at 5V) mA
• Supply current with back-lighting: 20 (at 30V) to 50 (at 5V)mA
• Operating temperature range: 0 (32) to 50 (122)°C (°F)
• Temperature stability: 0.05 (0.1)°C (°F)