PT100 Waterproof Thermometer with Probe - C370
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The inclusion of a backlit LCD display and stainless temperature probe makes the C370 especially easy to use in the field. The inclusion of memory retention for maximum, minimum and average temperatures makes the C370 an especially useful reference tool in a control lab.
The auto power off features helps to conserve battery life, and the battery life indicator will ensure that you are not left without a working thermometer in the middle of a measurement. Temperatures can easily be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
• Records the minimum, maximum and average temperatures
• LCD display with a back light
• PT100, PT500 and PT1000 selectable
• PT100 Stainless Probe with handle included
• Waterproof rating of IP67
• Temperature range of -100C to 300C
• Sampling rate of two per second
• Accuracy rating of +-0.5C + 0.1% of reading
• Power requirements: Three AAA batteries
• Dimensions: 150 mm x 63 mm x 31 mm