Testo 103 Mini Folding Thermometer - 0560-0103
8 in stock! Order now.
- Durable sensor tip - The food thermometer’s especially thin but nonetheless rugged sensor tip makes it ideal for carrying out spot checks on liquid and semi-solid media where it leaves virtually no trace.
- Easily measures core temperature at convenient angles - It can also measure the core temperature of foodstuffs when the probe has been folded out at an angle of only 30°. This is particularly convenient – and often necessary – as it is not always possible to carry out measurements at an angle of 180° when checking food in certain storage spaces or when it is piled high in boxes or on display.
- Convenient and easy to use and store - When you have finished carrying out your checks, simply fold the probe away and pop the thermometer back into your pocket until you need it again.
- HACCP certified and EN 13485 certified with splash water protection.
- Measuring range: -50 to +220 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C (-30 to +99.9 °C)/±1 % of mv (+100 to +250 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C / °F / °R
- Reaction time: 10 Seconds
- Storage Temperature: -30 to + 70°C
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- Battery type: 2 lithium batteries
- Battery life: 300 h
- Dimensions: 265 x 48 x 19 mm
- Housing material: ABS/TPE/Metal