Digital Refractometer for Sugar Analysis (Sucrose) - HI96801
1 in stock! Order now.
The HI 145-20 is supplied with a 300 mm (12") long stainless steel probe; ideal for monitoring hot liquids, such as deep frying and soup preparation. With an automatic CAL CHECK feature, the HI 145 series performs a self check of its calibration status and displays it on the LCD. This feature ensures accuracy, repeatability and confidence in readings.
- Ideal for the analysis of fruits, energy drinks, puddings, soy milk juices, jam, marmalade, honey, soups, jelly, tofu and condiments
- The dual-level LCD displays measurement and temperature readings simultaneously
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for accurate measurements
- Easy measurement; place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings.
- IP65 water protection; built to perform under harsh laboratory and field conditions.
- Quick, accurate results, readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Single point calibration with distilled or deionized water
- Small sample size, can be as small as 2 metric drops.
- Automatic shut-off after three minutes of non-use
- Stainless steel sample well, easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- ABS thermoplastic casing
- Range (Sugar Content): 0 to 85% Brix (% Brix)
- Range (Temperature): 0 to 80 C (32 to 176 F)
- Resolution (Sugar Content): 0.1 % Brix
- Resolution (Temperature): 0.1 C (0.1 F)
- Accuracy (Sugar Content): ±0.2% Brix
- Accuracy (Temperature): 0.3 C (0.5 F)
- Temperature Compensation: automatic between 10 and 40 C (50 to 104 F)
- Measurement Time: approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample Volume: 100 uL (to cover prism totally)
- Light Source: yellow LED
- Sample Cell: stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
- Auto-off: after three minutes of non-use
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 9V / approximately 5000 readings