Digital Hand-held Pocket Refractometer - PAL-RI
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The PAL-RI is just a straight-forward Refractive Index tester for determining the concentration of industrial fluids, cutting compounds, oil etc.
When the start key is pressed after placing some droplets of sample on the prism, the Refractive Index (resolution 0.0001) and temperature C of the measurement will be displayed continuously like an electric newsboard. It is also equipped with all the features of the PAL series.
- Scale: Temperature and Refractive Index
- Measurement Range: Temperature : 10.0 to 100 C/Refractive Index: 1.3306 to 1.5284
- Resolution (Refractive Index): 0.0001
- Resolution (Temp): 0.1C
- Measurement Accuracy (refractive Index): +- 0.0003 (water at 20 C)
- Measurement Accuracy (Temp): +- 1 C
- Temperature compensation range: 10 to 100 C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
- Measurement Temperature: 5 to 45 C
- Ambient Temperature: 10 to 40 C
- Sample Volume: 0.3ml
- Measurement Time: 3 seconds
- Battery Life: Approx. 11,000 times measurement (when alkaline batteries are used)
- International Protection Class: IP65 Dust-tight and Protected against water jets.