Digital Hand-held Pocket Urine Refractometer - PAL-10S
1 in stock! Order now.
• Ergonomically designed for one-handed operation.
• Fast results, appropriate for clinical applications.
• Protection class of the PAL is IP65 - You can rinse off the sample by running water on the sample stage. The design allows the user to easily wipe off the sample.
•Automatic Temperature Compensation - Take accurate measurements regardless of ambient temperature
• Scale: Brix and Temperature
• Measurement Range: Brix : 0.0 to 53.0 %/Temperature : 10.0 to 100°C
• Resolution (Brix): 0.1%
• Resolution (Temp): 0.1?C
• Measurement Accuracy (Brix): ±0.2 %
• Measurement Accuracy (Temp): ±1?C
• Temperature compensation range: 10 to 100 ?C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
• Ambient Temperature: 10 to 40?C
• Sample Volume: 0.3ml
• Measurement Time: 3 seconds
• Battery Life: Approx. 11,000 times measurement (when alkaline batteries are used)
• International Protection Class: IP65 Dust-tight and Protected against water jets.