Refractometer For Sugar In Wine, % Of Brix
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
This optical instrument employs the measurement of the refractive index to determine parameters pertinent to the wine industry.
- The dual-level LCD displays measurement and temperature readings simultaneously
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for accurate measurements
- Easy measurement; place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings.
- IP65 water protection; built to perform under harsh laboratory and field conditions.
- Quick, accurate results, readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Single point calibration with distilled or deionized water
- Small sample size, can be as small as 2 metric drops.
- Automatic shut-off after three minutes of non-use
- Stainless steel sample well, easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- ABS thermoplastic casing
- Sugar Content: 0 to 50 % Brix
- Temperature: 0 to 80 C (32 to 176 F)
- Sugar Content: 0.1 % Brix
- Temperature: ±0.1 C (0.1 F)
Accuracy (20 C):
- Sugar Content: ±0.2 % Brix
- Temperature: ±0.3 C (0.5 F)
- Temperature Compensation: automatic between 10 and 40 C (50 to 104 F)
- Measurement Time: approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample Volume: 100 uL (to cover prism totally)
- Light Source: yellow LED
- Sample Cell: stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
- Auto-off: after three minutes of non-use
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 9V / approximately 5000 readings
- Dimensions / Weight: 192 x 104 x 69 mm (7.6 x 4.1 x 2.7") / 420 g (14.8 oz.)